Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fifth term

Wow, I am in my fifth term and I am nervous.  I have Anatomy and Physiology I Honors on Thursday at 8pm, and Pharmacology on Wednesday @ 8pm.  We week break has been pretty bad since my car had broke down two Sundays ago.  It has been in the shop since then getting all the seals changed and I am still waiting for my car to be finished.  In other news my mom got a new puppy named Precious.  She is a German Shepard and Pitt mix.  She is smart and so cute, I will included pictures later.  I know a lot of people might not be on here after Comp. II but if you are going to still be on here tell me so that way I can deleted the ones that are not going to blog anymore.  I have learned to love this thing.  It is a way to release stress for me.  I used to keep a diary when I was young but as I got older I would write less and less.  So thanks Professor for this, I have my diary back.  Hopefully I am not talking into the wind and there are still some bloggers out there from Comp. II and new friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment